Sunday 8 May 2011

a wandering path

It's probably about time that I actually looked at a map in detail.  It sounds as if navigating by cycle in France is as easy as finding a little road on the map that heads in roughly the right direction, and pedalling off.  Lovely!  However, I do want to end up heading in roughly the right direction so I will get myself a Michelin map and have a good look.

In the meantime though, this map shows a route heading in about the right direction.  I haven't mapped this in any detail, just tried to drag the squiggly line so it avoids the main roads.  I'm sure the Swiss part doesn't follow the Panorama Route but you've got to start somewhere, and I'll try to refine this in the next couple of months.


View A long(ish) ride in a larger map

No comments:

Post a Comment